Chain saw is one of the commonly used garden machinery […]
Chain saw is one of the commonly used garden machinery for pruning trees in landscaping. It is a kind of machine that is difficult and dangerous to operate by one person. Therefore, how to use the high-branch saw correctly is very important. The following introduces several issues that should be paid attention to in use for reference.
1. Starting the engine
1. When starting, the choke should be opened when the car is cold, and the choke should not be used when the car is warm, and the manual oil pump should be pressed for more than 5 times.
2. Land the machine motor support and the shackle on the ground, and place them firmly in a safe position. If necessary, place the shackle on a higher position and remove the chain protection device so that the chain cannot touch the ground or other objects.
3. Choose a safe position and stand firmly. Use your left hand to firmly press the machine on the ground at the fan housing, with your thumb under the fan housing, and do not step on the protective tube or kneel on the machine.
4. Pull out the starter rope slowly until it stops, and then pull it out quickly and forcefully after rebounding.
5. If the carburetor is adjusted properly, the cutting tool chain cannot rotate in the idle position.
6. When there is no load, the throttle should be moved to the idle speed or low throttle position to prevent runaway; the throttle should be high when working.
7. When all the oil in the oil tank is used up and refuel, the manual oil pump should be depressed at least 5 times before restarting.
2. Methods of pruning branches with imported chainsaws
1. When trimming, cut the mouth first and then cut the mouth to prevent the saw from being caught.
2. When cutting, the branches below should be cut first. Heavy or large branches should be cut in sections.
3. During operation, hold the operating handle tightly with your right hand, and hold your left hand on the handle naturally, with your arms as straight as possible. The angle between the machine and the ground cannot exceed 60°, but the angle cannot be too low, otherwise it is not easy to operate.
4. In order to avoid damaging the bark, rebounding of the machine or being clamped by the saw chain, when cutting thick branches, make a load relief cut on the lower side, that is, cut an arc-shaped cut under the end of the guide plate.
5. If the diameter of the branch exceeds 10 cm, first perform pre-cutting, and perform unloading and cutting incisions at about 20 to 30 cm of the required incision, and then cut it there with a branch saw.
Third, the use of chain saws
1. Check the tension of the saw chain frequently. Turn off the engine and wear protective gloves when checking and adjusting. When the tension is appropriate, the chain can be pulled by hand when the chain is hung on the lower part of the guide plate.
2. There must always be a little oil splashing out of the chain. The oil level of the saw chain lubrication and lubricating oil tank must be checked every time before work. The chain must not work without lubrication. If working with a dry chain, the cutting device will be damaged.
3. Never use old engine oil. Old engine oil cannot meet the lubrication requirements and is not suitable for chain lubrication.
4. If the oil level in the oil tank does not decrease, the lubrication delivery may be malfunctioning. The chain lubrication should be checked and the oil circuit should be checked. Passing through a contaminated filter can also lead to poor lubricant supply. The lubricating oil filter screen in the pipeline connecting the oil tank and the pump should be cleaned or replaced.
5. After replacing and installing a new chain, the saw chain needs 2 to 3 minutes of running-in time. Check the chain tension after running-in and readjust if necessary. New chains require more frequent tensioning than chains that have been used for a while. In the cold state, the saw chain must be close to the lower part of the guide plate, but the saw chain can be moved on the upper guide plate by hand. If necessary, re-tension the chain. When the operating temperature is reached, the saw chain swells and sags slightly, and the transmission link at the lower part of the guide plate cannot escape from the chain groove, otherwise the chain will jump and the chain needs to be re-tensioned.
6. The chain must be loosened after work. The chain will shrink as it cools, and a chain that is not loose will damage the crankshaft and bearings. If the chain is tensioned in the working state, the chain will shrink when it cools, and the chain will be too tight to damage the crankshaft and bearings.
Fourth, the use of oil
1. Gasoline can only use unleaded gasoline above No. 90. When adding gasoline, the fuel tank cap and the surrounding area of the fuel filler port must be cleaned before refueling to prevent debris from entering the fuel tank. The high branch saw should be placed on a flat place with the fuel tank cap facing up. Do not let gasoline spill out when refueling, and do not fill the tank too full. After refueling, be sure to tighten the fuel tank cap by hand.
2. Engine oil can only use high-quality two-stroke engine oil, it is best to use the original two-stroke engine oil to ensure a longer service life of the engine. When using other two-stroke engine oil, its model should reach tc quality. Poor quality gasoline or engine oil can damage the engine, seals, oil passages and tanks.
3. Mixing of gasoline and engine oil
Mixing ratio: the two-stroke engine oil for chain saw engines is 1:50, that is, 1 part of engine oil plus 50 parts of gasoline; the use of other tc-grade engine oils is 1:20, that is, 1 part of engine oil plus 20 parts of gasoline.
The mixing method is to pour engine oil into a fuel tank that allows fuel, then pour gasoline into it, and mix it evenly. The gasoline engine oil mixture will age, and the general configuration should not exceed one month's usage. Special attention should be paid to avoid direct contact between gasoline and skin, and to avoid breathing gas from gasoline.
4. The gasoline suction pipe head should be replaced regularly every year.
Five, technical maintenance
1. The running-in period of the newly delivered machine is from the beginning of use until the third refueling. Do not let the engine run at high speed without load during use, so as not to bring additional burden to the engine during the running-in period. In the running-in phase, all movable parts must be adjusted to each other, and there will be a large frictional resistance between the driving parts. Generally, the chain saw engine reaches its maximum power after 5 to 15 oil fillings.
2. After working at full load for a long time during the working period, let the engine idle for a short period of time to allow the cooling airflow to take away most of the heat, so that the driving device components (ignition device, carburetor) will not cause adverse consequences due to heat accumulation.
3. Maintenance of the air filter. Adjust the air door to the choke position to prevent dirt from entering the intake pipe. Place the foam filter in a clean non-flammable cleaning fluid (such as hot soapy water) to wash and dry. Replace the felt filter. When it is not too dirty, you can tap or blow it lightly, but the felt filter cannot be cleaned. Note that damaged filter elements must be replaced. When installing, pay attention to insert the felt filter into the filter housing with the marked side facing inward.
4. Inspection of spark plugs. In case of insufficient engine power, difficulty in starting or idling failure, first check the spark plug. Clean the contaminated spark plug, check the electrode distance, the correct distance is 0.5 mm, adjust if necessary. In order to avoid sparks and fire hazards, if the spark plug has a separate joint, be sure to screw the nut onto the thread and tighten it, and then press the spark plug plug tightly on the spark plug.
6. Storage of imported chain saw machines
If you do not use the high branch saw for more than 3 months, you should keep it in the following way.
1. Empty and clean the gasoline tank in a ventilated place.
2. Drain the carburetor, otherwise the carburetor pump film will stick, which will affect the next startup.
3. Remove the saw chain and guide plate, clean and inspect.
4. Thoroughly clean the entire machine, especially the cylinder heat sink and air filter.
5. If chain lubricant is used, fill the lubricant tank full.
6. The machine should be kept in a dry and safe place to prevent unrelated persons (such as children) from touching it.
VII. Safety operating procedures for imported high-branch chainsaws
1. Wear work clothes and corresponding labor protection supplies as required, such as helmets, protective glasses, gloves, work shoes, etc., and wear brightly colored vests.
2. The engine should be turned off during machine transportation.
3. The engine must be turned off before refueling. When there is no fuel when the engine is warmed up during work, stop it for 15 minutes and refuel after the engine has cooled down.
4. Check the operational safety of the high branch saw before starting.
5. When starting the high-branch saw, keep a distance of more than three meters from the refueling location. Do not use high branch saws in confined rooms.
6. Do not smoke while using the machine or near the machine to prevent fire.
7. When working, be sure to hold the high-branch saw with two hands, stand firm, and watch out for the danger of slipping.