Have you encountered this situation while using a chain saw
? After working for a period of time, the chain saw suddenly died out, and then it could not be pulled. It takes a while to catch the fire, which is the case again after working for a period of time, and it is more frequent when the weather is hot. This is a common situation of high temperature flameout of the chain saw. What should we do in this situation? What is the reason for the high temperature flameout of the chain saw? Is there any solution?
1. Ventilation problems. Mainly because the crankcase and plastic parts are not well ventilated, resulting in poor ventilation of the carburetor parts and causing high-temperature flameout. Solution: ventilation. For example, an air shroud is added to the magnetic flywheel, or the channel between the magnetic flywheel and the carburetor on the crankcase can be opened to increase the ventilation. Or replace the box cover and air filter cover kit with better ventilation.
2. The carburetor has low temperature resistance. Solution: add heat insulation paper pad, ventilate, clean or replace the carburetor.
3. The coil/high voltage package is not resistant to high temperature. Solution: Replace directly.
4. Poor exhaust of the muffler leads to high temperature. Solution: Clear the muffler or replace the muffler with a larger exhaust hole. (Note: A large number of holes does not necessarily mean faster rows. Double-hole large holes on the market will be better than three-hole small holes).
5. The oil seal and the negative pressure pipe (balanced air pipe) are not resistant to high temperature, which shows air leakage when the temperature is high. Solution: Replace the oil seal and negative pressure pipe (balanced air pipe) with good quality.
6. Three parts of the cylinder: at least one of the three parts of the cylinder, piston and piston ring is not made of good material. Solution: Replace the chain saw cylinder.