How to keep the chain saw if it is not used for a long […]
How to keep the chain saw if it is not used for a long time
1. Thoroughly clean the entire chain saw, especially the cylinder heat sink and air filter of the chain saw, and wipe the surface of the chain saw with a cloth moistened with oil.
2. Put the chain saw in a ventilated place to empty the gasoline tank and clean it.
3. Dry the chain saw carburetor, otherwise the pump film of the chain saw carburetor will stick, which will affect the next startup.
4. Empty the fuel in the chain saw fuel tank, then start the chain saw engine, and let the chain saw engine work until it automatically turns off.
5. Remove the chain and guide plate of the chain saw, clean and inspect, and spray protective oil.
6. Fill the lubricating oil tank of the chain saw chain.
7. Remove the spark plug of the chain saw and pour a little engine oil into the cylinder. After pulling the engine 2-3 times with the chain saw starting rope, install the chain saw spark plug and pull the chain saw starting rope again to stop it at a position where it feels strong (compression top dead center).
8. Place the chain saw engine in a dry, well-ventilated location, away from heat or open flames.
9. The chain saw should be kept in a dry and safe place to prevent unrelated persons from using it (such as children).
10. If the chain saw is not used for a long time, wash the chain of the chain saw with a brush, and then place it in the oil pool for storage.
The maintenance of the chain saw during use is directly related to the service life of the chain saw.