After the chain saw
accessories are assembled, they can run to complete the task requirements of sawing trees. The normal operation of the chain saw requires the cooperation of various accessories. Let's understand the functions of the chain saw accessories in detail.
1. Spark plug, which introduces high-voltage current into the cylinder (extinguishing chamber) to generate sparks to extinguish the combustible mixture. Its task is under the conditions of low temperature and high pressure. It plays a very important role in the operation of the chain saw, which has a lot to do with whether the chain saw saves fuel or not and whether the operation is bumpy.
2. Air filter, a device to remove particulate impurities in the air. When the chain saw is working, if the inhaled air contains dust and other impurities, it will aggravate the wear of the parts. Therefore, the air filter is required to undertake the task of high-efficiency air filtration, without adding too much resistance to the air movement, and can continue the task for a long time.
3. The carburetor is a fine mechanical device that uses the kinetic energy of the inhaled air flow to realize the atomization of fuel. Its important role can be called the "heart" of the chain saw. The carburetor can automatically formulate the corresponding concentration and output the corresponding amount of mixture according to the different task state requirements of the engine.
4. Cylinder, piston, piston ring, crankshaft, the thermal energy in the cylinder is converted into mechanical energy by shrinking, pushing the piston to stop the linear reciprocating motion in the cylinder, and driving the crankshaft to stop the rotating motion through the crankshaft connecting rod.
5. The fuel filter head is used to filter impurities in the fuel to prevent impurities from entering the carburetor and causing malfunctions.
6. The oil filter head is used to filter the impurities in the smooth oil of the saw chain to prevent the impurities from entering the oil pump and causing failure.