1. How long has the chainsaw
This is very important. If it is just used, then the most likely reason is that the incorrect starting method has caused the chain saw to flood the cylinder. Strictly speaking, it is not a fault. There are still many such cases. The solution is also relatively simple, remove the spark plug, lightly press the spark plug port with your thumb, pull the start handle a few times, drain the excess fuel in the cylinder, dry the spark plug and put it back, and restart the chainsaw.
2. Is the fuel ratio correct?
This is also very important. The chain saw works normally in the morning, but it can't be pulled at noon. We need to remove the exhaust pipe first, check whether the lower piston has scratches, and remove the cylinder first. If it is a cylinder, the cylinder needs to be replaced. , which requires professional maintenance.
3. The chain saw has been used for a period of time, and the fuel consumption is also normal. Check them one by one according to the following steps:
(1) Check the circuit to see if the spark plug has electricity. Remove the spark plug and place the top on the metal. Pull the machine to see if the spark plug has electricity. Try replacing the spark plugs.
(2) Check the oil circuit to see if the fuel filter is clogged, clean the oil filter or replace it with a new one, and start it.
(3) Adjustment of the chain saw carburetor. If the high-speed adjustment screw of the chain saw carburetor is adjusted too high, so that the carburetor cannot supply oil, you can try to withdraw the high-speed adjustment screw H of the carburetor. Start and try it. If it still doesn't work, you need to remove the air filter, check whether the air filter is clean, remove the carburetor, clean the carburetor or replace the carburetor.
(4) Learn to maintain the chain saw. If the machine is not used for a long time in the future, the oil in the fuel tank must be drained, and the oil in the carburetor and cylinder must be burned by starting the machine. In order to avoid residual oil from clogging the carburetor, usually clean the air filter more often, and the lubricating oil must be better lubricated.