is the abbreviation of gasoline saw chain or gasoline powered saw, which is a power saw for logging and lumbering. The chain saw engine is a two-stroke engine. It uses fuel as a mixture of oil and gasoline. The configuration of the fuel cannot be arbitrarily mixed, and the oil must be dispensed in strict accordance with the oil dispenser attached to the machine. The mixed oil should be prepared and used immediately, and the mixed oil that has been configured for a long time cannot be used. Below, Hangzhou Longer Sawchain Co., LTD. will introduce the common knowledge of chain saws in detail, and hope to be helpful to you.
First. What is the reason why the chainsaw cannot be started?
1. Check the oil circuit and circuit to see if the oil filter is blocked, whether the carburetor is pumping oil normally, and whether the spark plug has electricity. Remove the spark plug and place the top on the metal. Pull the machine to see if the spark plug has electricity. of.
2. Remove the air filter and check whether the air filter is clean by the way.
3. Remove the carburetor, then drop some oil into the cylinder and start the machine a few times. If it doesn't work, you need to see if it's time to clean the carburetor or replace it with a new one, and finally check the cylinder block. Teach you a way to maintain the machine. If the machine is not used for a long time in the future, be sure to pour out the oil in the fuel tank. Start the machine to burn out the oil in the carburetor and cylinder, so as not to block the carburetor with residual oil, usually clean the air filter more often, and use the lubricating oil with better lubricating effect.
Second. What is the reason for the chainsaw to flame out?
There are generally two situations:
1. Sudden flameout: The filterability of the carburetor is not good, and the L screw of the carburetor needs to be readjusted.
2. Idle speed and flameout: air leakage or carburetor adjustment does not match.
What should I do if the chainsaw goes out?
First of all, let's talk about the basic maintenance ideas of chain saws: oil circuit, circuit, cylinder.
The oil circuit includes: carburetor, gasoline filter head, oil pipe, equalizer, oil pipe intake pipe, etc.
Circuit includes: magnetic flywheel igniter, coil/high voltage, spark plug.
Cylinders: Pistons, piston rings, cylinders.
The next step is to analyze and repair according to the cause.
Step 1: We can manually pull the chain saw to see the overall operation status. At this time, we can judge according to the damage information: whether there is a stuck cylinder (experienced can indirectly judge whether there is tightening and pulling the cylinder), whether there is any abnormal noise (It can be judged whether the magnetic flywheel and crankshaft are damaged), whether there is any problem with the starting assembly, and replace or maintain the parts according to the actual situation.
Step 2: Judge the circuit. Remove the spark plug (the spark plug is under the air filter cover), and check whether the spark plug can deposit carbon and whether the contact is normal. Make the spark plug discharge partially touch the cylinder or conduct electricity with the crankcase partially, and pull the chain saw. At this time, you can check the circuit, such as whether there is electricity, the size of the electricity and whether the discharge distance is bumpy. This step can check whether the spark plug, coil and igniter are normal.
Step 3: Block the inside of the cylinder spark plug with your fingers, and pull the pull plate to check whether the cylinder can pull the cylinder. Or remove the muffler, and check whether the piston has a pull mark of the cylinder pulling condition from the cylinder muffler.
Step 4: Check the oil circuit. Remove the carburetor and clean it, adjust the carburetor pointer appropriately according to the condition, unscrew the fuel cap, check the fuel filter head, and check whether the oil pipe, intake pipe, etc. are damaged.
Under normal circumstances, the problem can be solved by replacing or maintaining the spare parts of the chain saw.
In addition, the damaged oil seal, negative pressure pipe (equalizing air pipe), magnetic flywheel and crankshaft, crankcase, and equalizer deposition are rare conditions, which can be considered when the above steps cannot be resolved.