To use a chainsaw
, you need to master the preliminary knowledge of use. The following 30 points need to be paid attention to:
1. The operator must read the manual carefully before operating the machine. When using it for the first time, be sure to ask an experienced person to guide the usage of the product before starting the actual operation.
2. Operators must wear safety gloves, safety shoes, appropriate work clothes and protective glasses as required. During the cutting and sawing operation, non-workers are not allowed to stand by to avoid accidents.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use pure gasoline as fuel. Pure gasoline will cause the machine to be overheated and damaged.
4. The gasoline engine must use a mixture of gasoline and oil.
5. Within 20 hours of the initial operation of the gasoline engine, the fuel ratio is gasoline:oil=20:1
6. After the gasoline engine runs for 20 hours, the normal fuel ratio is: gasoline: oil = 25:1 or 50:1
7. The ratio mentioned above, such as 50:1, refers to the volume ratio, not the weight ratio. That is, the same bottle, filled with 50 bottles of gasoline to a bottle of motor oil, instead of 50 pounds of gasoline and 1 pound of motor oil.
8. The new gasoline engine must be run-in at low speed for 1-2 hours before use. Failure to run in as required will cause the chain saw to have a high failure rate and short life during use.
9. It is strictly forbidden to hit the accelerator hard when the chainsaw is unloaded or overloaded, which will cause abnormal wear and tear of the cylinder and pull the cylinder.
10. The oil is two-stroke FC grade special oil, and the gasoline grades are 90# and 93#.
11. If the chain saw is used continuously for too long, it is easy to cause the engine temperature to be too high. It is recommended to stop and rest for 15-20 minutes every time it is used to avoid overheating or overloading of the engine.
12. Professionals recommend specifying the use of CREP special two-stroke oil or Mobil, Great Wall, and unified two-stroke FC grade special oil.
13. Poorly practical gasoline and oil will cause damage to cylinders, pistons, piston rings, crankshaft connecting rods, bearings, oil seals, carburetors, etc.
14. Please use the matching guide plate chain, so as not to affect the cutting effect and machine life.
15. The oil used for lubricating the guide plate chain in the oil tank should use the special chain oil for cleaning, and must not be used for recycling the oil, which will affect the service life of the guide plate chain, and even cause the guide plate chain to break, endangering the safety of life.
16. Rapid acceleration and sudden stop are strictly prohibited to avoid damage to the machine.
17. For safety and fire prevention, keep away from the fire source and turn off the engine when refueling! Ban fireworks!
18. Do not overfill the fuel tank and oil tank. If there is fuel and oil spillage or splashing, do not hesitate to measure the bottom to make it clear and clean, and make sure that the fuel cap and oil cap are tightened before starting the engine. Refueling is generally added to 80% of the fuel tank. When handling fuel and oil, always take care and move it at least 3 meters away from the point of operation.
19. Do not allow people and children who cannot understand the operating instructions to use the gasoline engine.
20. This product is equipped with a chain running at high speed, and there are sharp cutter heads on the chain. If the operator makes mistakes, it is very dangerous, so when you are tired, sick or irritable, do not use the gasoline saw.
21. Open the air filter cover regularly, and clear the air filter and carburetor inside, especially when sawing dry wood, and clean it up in time.
22. When the engine is running, always hold the chainsaw firmly with both hands. Hold the front handle firmly with your left hand and the rear handle of the chainsaw with your right thumb and fingers.
23. When the engine is running, the chain should be careful not to touch the stone or your body.
24. After the engine and the chain are completely stopped, put the guide plate cover on the guide plate chain jacket, and wait for the muffler to cool before transporting the chain saw.
25. Check the chain saw each time before using it to see if it is worn, loose or damaged. Never use a chainsaw if it is damaged, improperly adjusted or not assembled at all.
26. Except for some simple parts, all chain saw maintenance should be repaired by professional chain saw maintenance personnel.
27. Before putting the chainsaw down, the engine must be turned off.
28. Non-professional users are prohibited from using the chainsaw as a trick, operating or playing on the tree.
29. Prevent recoil. Kickback is the upward movement of the guide, which occurs when the chain hits an object at the end of the guide, and can cause a very dangerous loss of chain saw control.
30. When transporting the chain saw for a long distance, please remove the guide plate and chain, or put the chain saw in a proper position after installing the chain of the guide plate.