The chain is generally a metal link or ring, which is m […]
The chain is generally a metal link or ring, which is mostly used for mechanical transmission and traction. Chain-shaped objects used to obstruct traffic passages (such as in streets, rivers or harbor entrances), chains used for mechanical transmission.
1. The chain includes four series: transmission chain; conveyor chain; drag chain; special professional chain
2. A series of links or loops often made of metal: chain-shaped objects used to obstruct traffic passages (such as at the entrance of a street, river or harbor); a chain used for mechanical transmission;
3. Chains can be divided into short-pitch precision roller chains; short-pitch precision roller chains; curved plate roller chains for heavy-duty transmission; chains for cement machinery and plate chains; high-strength chains.
According to different uses and functions, chains are divided into four types: transmission chains, conveyor chains, traction chains and special special chains.
1. Transmission chain: A chain mainly used to transmit power.
2. Conveying chain: a chain mainly used for conveying materials.
3. Traction chain: a chain mainly used for pulling and lifting.
4. Special special chains: chains with special functions and structures mainly used for special mechanical devices.