Gasoline chain saws are abbreviated as chain saws. They are generally used for forest harvesting, timber making, branching, etc., as well as timber yard production, railway sleeper sawing and other operations. The sawing mechanism is a saw chain, and the power part is a gasoline engine, which is convenient to carry and easy to operate, but the maintenance and repair are more complicated. If the chain saw has been refueling and stalled, working less vigorously, or overheating, the chain saw is broken.
1. Before the chain saw works, let it run at low speed for a few minutes, and watch the chain saw to lubricate the chain oil to an oil line before starting to work. When working, the throttle can be set to use at high speed. If you don’t finish 1 tank of oil, you need to rest for a while, about 10 minutes. After the work is completed, the heat sink of the lower chain saw needs to be cleaned to ensure the normal heat dissipation of the machine.
2. The air filter of the chain saw needs to be dusted every 25 hours. If you encounter special circumstances, you can deploy it by yourself. The foam filter element can be cleaned with washing liquid or gasoline, and then cleaned with water, squeezed to dry, and then soaked in oil, squeezed out the excess oil to install.
3. When using a new chain saw, pay attention to the tightness of the saw chain, so that it can push the saw chain to rotate, use a hand-held saw chain, and the guide teeth are parallel to the guide plate. After a few minutes of use, pay attention to observe again, and repeat this several times .
When using a chain saw, make sure that there are no creatures within 20 meters, and check whether there are hard objects, rocks, etc. on the grass to ensure safety. When the chain saw needs to be left unused, clean the body, drain the mixed fuel, and burn out the fuel in the vaporizer; remove the spark plug, add 1-2ml of two-stroke oil to the cylinder, pull the starter 2-3 times, and install it. Put on the spark plug.
4. If the chain saw is refueling and stalling, working less vigorously, or the heater is overheating, it is usually a filter problem. Therefore, the filter must be inspected before work. A clean and qualified filter should be pierced and bright for observation under the sunlight, otherwise it is unqualified. When the filter of the chain saw is not clean enough, it should be washed with hot soapy water and dried. Only a clean filter can ensure the normal use of the chain saw.
5. When the saw teeth of the chain saw become not sharp, you can use a special file to rest the teeth of the saw tooth chain to ensure the sharpness of the saw teeth. At this time, it should be noted that when using a file to frustrate, you must frustrate in the direction of the cutting tooth, not the other way around. At the same time, the angle between the file and the chain of the chain saw should not be too large, preferably 30°.
6. Before using the chain saw, the chain oil should be added. The advantage of this is that it can provide lubrication for the chain saw, reduce the friction heat between the chain saw chain and the chain saw guide plate, and protect the guide plate. It can also protect the chain saw chain to avoid premature scrapping.
7. After the chain saw is used, the chain saw should be maintained, so that the working efficiency can be guaranteed when the chain saw is used next time. The first is to remove impurities in the oil inlet hole and the guide plate groove at the root of the chain saw guide plate to ensure the smoothness of the oil inlet hole. Secondly, clear the sundries in the guide plate head, and add a few drops of engine oil.
Garden machinery and equipment include chain saws, hedge trimmers, lawn mowers, lawn mowers, digging machines, tillers, sprayers and other mechanical equipment. If you need them, you can contact us, Hangzhou Longer Sawchain Co., LTD.